Discussion of Critical Infrastructure Technologies and the Geopolitical Impacts of New Technologies and Data
Hello world! Wanted to share an invitation to a registration-only event on Wednesday, 16 February from 1700–1800 Eastern (1400–1500 Pacific) featuring Joyce Hunter, Trent Teyema, Dr. Divya Chander, and myself on the topic Critical Infrastructure Technologies and the Geopolitical Impacts of New Technologies and Data. This is hosted and Chaired by the Institute for Critical Infrastructure Technology.
A link to register to be a part of the interactive discussion is here, our goal is to make it as interactive a conversation as possible: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1825786757521548304
- Joyce Hunter, ICIT Executive Director and Former Deputy CIO/Acting CIO, USDA
- Dr. David Bray, Distinguished Fellow Atlantic Council and Stimson Center
- Dr. Divya Chanders, Physician and Neuroscientist trained at Harvard, UCSD, UCSF, and the Salk Institute
- Trent Teyema, Retired FBI Cyber Division COO and Chief of Cyber Readiness Session
- Why are bipartisan considerations of the Geopolitical Impacts of New Technologies important, especially as they relate to critical infrastructure technologies?
- What can the private and public sector do together re: critical infrastructure technologies to ensure the Decade ahead is beneficial for people, peace, and prosperity?